Exploring The World Of Blur

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Apologies

I would like to apologize to the many folks who are supporters of this blog and it's lack of attention.

The hardware / software problems that started off as bad were found to be much worse than expected so I have had to regrow the BLUR concept and coverage from the ground up. It doesn't help that I also decided to finish a system and epic series of adventures for a fantasy rpg a decade in the works.

Don't think I have forgotten about this place or the people who make it special. I set my resolution to be if I can't get my own BLUR material up then I will point readers in the direction of the bleeding edge of role playing in the meantime. There is so much excellent work being done out there that I am stunned sometimes by the level of cleverness and ingenuity that goes into the work.

The work I am seeing is so far ahead of its time it's almost hard to believe how far rpgs have come since those small groups of gamers first sat down at the table in the early '70's.

Here's to the new year and I hope to get much more accomplished here on the blog.

For those who have stuck with me I offer my thanks.

And a big thank you to Hugh Dingwall for getting me back in the game (pun intended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment