Exploring The World Of Blur

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Bit of Words

Slowly things are settling into their new orbits. Home life is still touch and go, but I did run into someone if my sleepless rant didn't scare them to bad. Apologies for my rambling that day in the computer store, but having no sleep for nearly 2 weeks and having just left a session with my dentist I must have been approaching the level of Dudley Moore in the movie 10.

Anyway, I have hacked away at the wheat field of the gaming world and will be posting on several games that I think fit nicely in the Blur universe and list of films, books, music, etc I hope to start filling out shortly.

Blurred Vision #1 is still cooking. I know it will have an expanded list of websites that are great for in game material. Also, an article on how to build your own Blur campaign for $0.00 and where to locate a plethora of materials. Then there are the 'suggestions' to add to your own Blur world to aid player and GM alike.

So much material and at times overwhelming, but I am bringing it together. The burdens of the meat world have been insane and I have admitted to 2010 not being to impressive up to this point, but I am hoping to get that turned around if it is within my grasp to do so.

Again, apologies for slow response times all around. Hang tight and dream your way into that space in between the real and the unreal, into the Blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment