Exploring The World Of Blur

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time

So sometimes things take longer than you think.

Recovery is still underway but much improved from surgery. And finally a solution has presented itself to another problem, so that has been taking up a lot of time.

This blog has suffered and I'm still trying to contact a possible helper. But everything chugs along. At least I've been able to post a few worthy videos that walk that fine line.

I have enough material to do 500 posts. It just has to be typed and posted. It will be. If only the power of thought could accomplish this. God, the blog would be a constantly scrolling fountain of information.

Now I shall return to the churning sea of material and paddle toward the shore of organization. With any luck I will have a hold full of goodness when I make land.

Keep the faith. The key is forthcoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment